Shop

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear Folks, I Am Getting Ready For Guardmount, January, 1958, 38th Parallel South Korea, Love, Robert

Dear Folks,
  Well today is Sunday and I
am getting ready for guardmount.
It sure is nice to be out
of the field. We stayed for about
five days. Night time it dropped
down to about 5 degrees it was real
cold. I guess Earl is enjoying
his fireman's pay. January is
almost over, there is about two
cold months left. Time goes
by pretty good in the company because
you are always busy. This time
last year I was taking basic
training. When does Johnnie
Frank get into college or gets out
of high school.
  It snows just about 3
times a week now. I guess
I have seen enough to last me
a lifetime. Well it's just about
guard time so I will close for
now.
                    Love, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment