Here is a recipe for a quick easy Laundry and Dish Washing liquid that is safe.
2 Gallon Bucket With Lid
2 Cups Washing Soda
2 Cups Borax
4 Cups Natural Soap Flakes
1) In the 2 gallon bucket combine 4 cups of soap flakes with 4 cups of boiling water.
2) Use a wire whisk to stir after the soap flakes are like a gel.
3) Add the 2 cups of Borax and 2 cups of Washing Soda.
4) Add hot water to fill remainder of bucket.
5) Stir daily with wire whisk until the liquid becomes like gel.
Use 1/4 cup per average load of laundry.
Use 1/4 cup per sink of dishes.