Shop

Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Folks, Everybody Is Broke, October 27, 1957, 38th Parallel Korea, Love, Robert

Pfc. Robert C. Patton

Dear Folks,                                  27 Oct 57

  Well I hope everything
is ok at home. I am
still playing basketball.
I guess Sam is happy
to be at home. He probably
will make a career out of
ite Air Force. He should
have been in the army. There
is a lot of difference.
We have changed divisions.
The 34th Div is now
the 1st Calvary Division.
Well in a couple more
days it will be payday.
That means one less to
spend in Korea. I'll
be glad when I can
go back to Japan. If
I get enough money
I might go to Hong Kong.
Everything around here
is pretty quiet. End
of the month, everybody
is broke. Well I'll
close for now.

                Love, Robert

Note: Sam was a 1st Cousin.
 C.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment