1) Start each day with a cup of good coffee...it might be your last.
2) You meet the nicest people in the strangest places.
3) Food is more important than clothes.
4) Anything you really need, you can carry.
5) Don't leave it on the trail for someone else to carry, unless it's useful.
6) Luxuries can become a burden.
7) Comfortable shoes are a good investment.
8) Don't work so hard today that you can't get up and do it again tomorrow.
9) STOP, and look.
10) A tarp can make a pleasant resting place, especially when you have friends to share it with.
L-R: The McLeroys' and me.