Shop

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dear Folks, It Was Just A Lot Of Nothing, November 3, 1957, 38th Parallel Korea, Love, Robert

                                3 Nov 57

Dear Folks,

  I hope Sam told you how
lovely Korea is. If the Air
Force ever sent him anywhere
it would be Miami, because after
Korea he deserves it.
  This weekend we changed companies
or new locations. It was just
lot of nothing but we had to
move. Well October is over and
that is another month less to
spend in this damn hole. I hope
you can send me the ear plug
to the radio because it helps
to save on the batteries. I
don't think I can buy any
over here. There is not much
to write about, because the
things you do and people you meet
in the army is just an experience
which would take a book to
write about just everyday life.
  Let me know how things are.

                    Love Robert

Note: Sam is Uncle Robert's 1st Cousin.



No comments:

Post a Comment