Shop

Monday, November 19, 2012

Dear Folks, Hands A Little Cold, Nov. 1957, 38th Parallel Korea, Love, Robert


Dear Folks, (hands a little cold)
  Well I made the
basketball team, that will
last to about January.
That is a little break
since I have been in
the army.
  I'm glad I took
my basic training
during the winter, because
I at least know what
to expect. The day time
is not to cold, but
when night comes it
gets real cold. I don't
expect I will play in
to many basketball games,
but this is one time I
am very happy to
sit on the bench and
just watch. I guess
Earl is getting discontented
because of not working
but he should get as
much schooling as
possible. I am trying
to build up a nest
egg with my money
first, because If you
don't start saving at
first it gets harder and
harder. I will sent it
to you time and time, and
also save it through the
army.
                    Love Robert

Note: Earl was a 1st Cousin.
      C.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment