Wednesday, September 21, 2011
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things
1. Garden utility cart. Handy for transporting heavy loads with ease, or small children.
2. Straw hat with 3" or greater brim with vent holes above inner sweat band and bolo tie to keep it stay put for Summertime wear.
3. 2 lb sledge hammer. Makes driving light duty fence posts a snap.
4. Army issue rain poncho. This is just about my most favorite thing. Keeps you nice and dry and you can still use both hands to do chores, or stay alive.
5. LED headlight. Same principle, hands free light for work after dark.
6. Boonie hat with string tie for Springtime and Fall wear.
7. Rubber boots. Gotta have 'em.
8. Padded coveralls. These are lightweight and provide a lot of warmth. Add stretchy belt to keep them in place.
9. Grabber. Handy around the house and yard to extend your reach, or pick a burr out of a llama's tail.
10. Boggin with ear flaps and neck tie. Helps keep 'ya warm in the Wintertime, and it's coming.