Thursday, August 30, 2012
Molly Brown's Pa gave good advice when he said:
"Learn to serve God and a hot breakfast, and in your search for that roof that don't leak rain, beware of men that offer you a roof and forget to mention marriage."
Here's how to make the gravy for that hot breakfast. As for the other part-
you're on your own.
1 T Oil
2 T Flour
1/2 c Water
1) Heat oil in a small cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
2) Sprinkle in flour and stir for about 1 minute.
3) Gradually add water while continually stirring.
4) Stir until thickened and boiling.
5) Stir in 1/8 t salt and 1/8 t pepper remove from heat and serve.
Note: Choose ingredients that are naturally or organically grown for maximum nutrition.